VOLUNTEER: You can make a difference! (contact us firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Local Events – Help raise visibility of gay military families by volunteering at local pride events, meetings, and conferences.
- Share Stories – We get asked often by media for stories of gay military families. Help share your stories with the media.
- Parents Support – Are you a parent of a gay service member? We want to hear from you.
- Adopt a Service Member – Provide a service member home-away-from-home for the holidays. Share your thanksgiving table, provide a room for their weekend pass/liberty, etc.
- Safe Space Discussion & Social Night – Help us host a safe space discussion and social for gay military families in your local area.
- Family Readiness Group – Connect to support our troops and families for deployment.
CONTRIBUTE: Your financial contribution help:
MFPC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to
the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.